SimBust Folder Manager
SimBust Folder Manager is a simple yet, robust application that works
with Windows Explorer and allows you to quickly open folders you have
Why not Windows File Explorer?
Windows File Explorer is an excellent file manager but has these limitations among other things:
- It doesn't remember folder history after current session. Folder history is gone when you end current session of Explorer.
- It doesn't track folder visits across multiple instances.
- It is hard to manage Explorer's size and position. You always have to adjust Explorer's size and positions for each instance.
Why reinvent the wheels?
SimBust Folder Manager doesn't try to fix above shortcomings with its
own file manager; instead it works with Windows File Explorer.
Therefore, you will have these additional functionalities in addition
to already reliable features that Windows File Manager provides:
- Remember folder history across multiple instances and sessions.
You can incrementally search folder name and quickly open the folder
you visited recently with just a few keystrokes.
- Remember Explorer window's size and position. Explorer window
will always show up at the same position and size as it was previously
- Intelligently ignore folders that are only used for passing. For
example, if you navigated to "C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data\Google" from C:\ root folder, all following
intermediary folders will be ignored.
- C:\Documents and Settings
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data
- Assign shortcut keys to favorite folders so that they can be opened
even quicker way.