MonAmi - Bookmarks, Text Clips, Periodics...
MonAmi provides several handy functionalities when you browse.
- save bookmarks in the cloud, accessible by multiple machines/browsers
- save visited pages automatically, similar to browser's history, but with more control
- save selected text as a text clip, and optionally put it on spaced repetition plan for effective memorization
- mark open tab as "Read Later" and close it to declutter the browser
- schedule periodic browsing, so that web pages open automatically at specified interval
All data are stored in the cloud. You can access the same synchronized data from any machine or browser.
Install browser extension
You can use either Chrome or Firefox extension.
Install Chrome Extension
Install Firefox Add-on
MonAmi is consisted of two components: browser extension and dashboard app.
- You use MonAmi extension to mostly save data, like bookmarks or text clips.
- You use MonAmi dashboard app to manage and consume saved data.
For example, you will add bookmarks using extension and you can view, edit, and delete them
using dashboard app.